In partnership with Elitour, the Greek Medical Tourism Council, the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit travels to Athens in 2018, between 21st and 24th of May. The IMTJ Summit is a high-level event aimed at senior decision makers involved in the medical tourism and international patient market.
There are many conferences and congresses that have grown up around the industry; most have failed to deliver the content that delegates want and to address the major issues that face the industry.
IMTJ 2018 promises:
- Great speakers. The speakers are people who have true insight and knowledge and who can get their message across to a multinational conference audience. Promotional presentations are banned.
- Great content. They focus on the real issues facing the industry. They deliver content that is of value to those who want to grow their medical tourism business.
- Great timing. It’s run by a bunch of Brits. They invented Big Ben. Their sessions don’t overrun. Lunch will take place at lunchtime… not at tea time.
- Great company. Plenty of opportunities to network, set up one to one meetings and to participate in the B2B Meetings in the Networking Lounge
- Great location. The capital of Greece and one of the oldest cities in the world, Athens is a fascinating destination where ancient landmarks jostle with bustling neighbourhoods.
The agenda for the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018 will focus on the major challenges and issues faced in this developing industry. Agenda topics may include:
- The state of the market
- The European perspective
- The Asian perspective
- The Middle East perspective
- The corporate purchaser’s perspective
- The agency/facilitator model
- Technology in medical tourism
- Measuring medical travel
- Adopting a marketing mindset
- Delivering an outstanding international patient experience
- Ethical, legal and regulatory aspects of medical travel
- The Great Debate
The conference takes place at the Wyndham Grand, in Athens, Greece. Superbly situated within Athens’ phenomenal historic centre, this elegant hotel offers easy access to significant landmarks – including the nearly 4,000-year-old Acropolis – as well as the theatre district, exceptional museums, incredible nightlife, and the charm and magnificence of this legendary city. Athens International Airport (ATH) is a short drive from the hotel and, with easy access to the airport via nearby Metaxourgio Metro station, rest assured that you can arrive and depart with ease.
Further information and booking